boots

boots
Farming Family

Sunday, June 4, 2017

~Interview Question #2~

Hey everyone! Been a busy week here. I've spent pretty much every minute I could outside this past week, working on the garden between thunder showers. We have a fox after our chickens! She has already taken 4! I'm so mad! I'm sure she has babies to feed, but really? MY chickens?? Can't she catch some squirrels, rabbits or partridge? Actually, now that I think about it, I guess I'd rather have a nice, plump chicken for supper. Although, I have had squirrel before. Just like chewing on a boot. Boy they are tough!
      If I get the chance, I'd like to do a video this week on preventing diaper rash while using cloth diapers. So if you are interested in that kind of thing, keep an eye out!

On with the question:

#2. How did you and Grampie meet?

"Grampie went to highschool in Lincoln his first three years, but due to a family move, he came to L.A.(Lee Academy) for his senior year. That is where we met. He always liked redheads, so I've been told. If I hadn't been redheaded, this story might not have been the same!"

Stay tuned for more!

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. So glad it wasn't the dog though!!! Hope you can stop the fox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I'm with Lyn. (Though poopie would probably eat the fox lol) I hope Joe and Jack take care of that fox soon!

    ReplyDelete