boots

boots
Farming Family

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Vegetable stand!

Hello! Just a little note this morning. I've been selling some veggies, goat milk soap, and a few canned goods at our little stand by the post office this week. I've set up twice, this past Saturday and today. We made as much selling things in a total of eight hours as I make part time at the store in a week!!!! (Too bad veggie stands don't exactly work in the Winter! lol) Our corn is almost ready, we hope the coons aren't looking :- )

4 comments:

  1. When did you make goat milk soap?! Hey, if you're making so much with your stand maybe you should quit working at the store and continue your stand for the summer!:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. We plan on having the stand the rest of the summer, and pumpkins in the fall on saturdays. But sometimes Joe and I are both working:( I made soap in June, cedar/rosewood scent. As for quitting my job... don't tempt me!:P I deffinately wouldn't be bored, it would be nice. I'm sure I could still bring some money in with selling eggs, soap and things, plus keep costs down like Mom showed me how (stretching meals, making laundry soap, using cloths instead of paper towels, making cleaners, etc.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Just found your blog today, I look forward to reading more. I just hope your employer doesn't read your blog, they may take offense.
    Blessings!
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you popped in! You have a point there, thanks for the heads up! You are a homemaker? That is awesome!I think it is sad that too few people realize how important that job is... God bless!

      Delete