boots

boots
Farming Family

Friday, December 6, 2013

Recipe Binder

As I said before, I finally finished my recipe binder!  My favorite recipes are now easier to find, and take up less space in the kitchen. So here it is:
The binder is a 2'' Staples Better Binder
 I got the stickers and paper from A.C.Moore
 Labeling with my label maker
 The dividers and contents page are made by Avery (at Staples) This particular one is the 10-tab extra wide dividers. I put the contents page inside a page protector and labeled the outside in case I want to change it, I can just peel off the label.
 In the first page, I have substitutions, equivalents, and average cooking times for meats, etc. The sleeves are Avery, exclusively in the Martha Stewart office collection. They have 4 pockets per sheet with top flaps to keep the contents from falling out. I love them! You can also get them for small binders.
 I can quickly and easily see all my favorite recipes!
 In the back of the binder, I have take out menus inside secure top sheet protectors, also Avery, I think.
 Then in the back pocket, I have my food processor manual and some undated Ball canning coupons.
I also stuck in a few extra empty sheets for adding recipes in the future.
 I got the idea for this binder from www.alejandra.tv
 Hope you liked it, and it inspired you!

3 comments:

  1. Very cool! Like seeing it in person too! If i won the lottery mine would be filled with just take out menus! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, then you could have Olive Garden delivered with out the coupon from the paper! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should put a tab on the take out menus called the "Dad's Turn" section HAHA

    ReplyDelete