boots

boots
Farming Family

Friday, August 18, 2017

~Interview Question #7~



I interviewed my grandmother and this is the seventh question in the series. Hope you enjoy!

Question #7: What are some ways you kept your toddlers busy?

"It was always a challenge to keep them busy when I really needed them to be! Sometimes a little bribe worked-"If you play really good while I put the cookies in the oven, you may all have one as soon as they are done." This worked a good few times with the first three toddlers. As soon as they heard the oven door open, I heard "Cookies!" and they came tearing down the stairs! It wasn't always that easy. I tried to get them interested in their toys, etc., which sometimes worked. (And many times didn't)."


2 comments:

  1. Boy do I miss those two little boys! Oh and I miss you and Joe too. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoy it, thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete